Thu, Mar 31|
The Children's Workshop is participating in Target Circle's Community Giving Program! You can vote for us and help direct Target’s giving to benefit our nonprofit. To vote, or review full program details and restrictions visit www.target.com/circle.
Time & Location
Mar 31, 2022, 11:59 PM
About the event
The Children’s Workshop is dedicated to improving the lives of the children and families in the communities we serve by helping them gain access to needed resources, providing quality education and by supporting other local organizations whose goals align with ours.
Make your Target runs (even more) rewarding! Please support TCW by participating in Target Circle’s Community Giving Program. Voting ends on March 31, 2022.
Target Circle is a loyalty program that provides Target members special offers, discounts and the opportunity to earn and cast votes to help direct Target’s charitable giving among participating Nonprofits! You can participate in the program by shopping at Target, either online or in-store, and then casting the votes you earn to TCW.
If you are not a Target Circle member already, there are 3 easy (and free) ways to sign up:
- Sign up online
- Download the Target App on your phone
- Provide your phone number when checking out in a store
Earning Votes In-Store:
- At check out, provide your phone number
- At check out, scan your Target Circle barcode by tapping“Redeem saved offers”, or find it in your wallet in the Target App.
If you forget to scan the barcode at the register, no worries - simply enter your receipt numbers within 7 days to collect earnings from eligible in-store purchases.
Earning Votes Online:
- Sign into your connected Target account at www.target.com, or in the Target App, and shop! It's that simple.
- Visit target.com/circle and go to Community Support, and click "Show nonprofits".
- Open the Target App, go to your Circle benefits in "My Target", and click "Vote for nonprofits".
**TARGET CIRCLE IS NOT A CREDIT CARD AND IS FREE TO JOIN**